Brothers Osborne Reveal Third Studio Album, “Skeletons” [Listen to “Old Man’s Boots]
Written by on October 9, 2020
John and TJ Osborne of Brothers Osborne released their third studio album, Skeletons, on Oct. 9.
John and TJ Osborne had a hand in writing all 12 tracks on Skeletons, including lead single, “All Night,” which is currently No. 30 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart after 20 weeks.
The new project follows the release of the Brothers’ 2016 debut album, Pawn Shop, and 2018 sophomore album, Port Saint Joe.
“If Pawn Shop was our introduction, and Port Saint Joe was like the first conversation we had with someone over a beer, then Skeletons is the moment where you start getting down to the real stuff and showing who you really are,” says John. “If you really want to get to know us, this is the record to do it.”
Skeletons, which was helmed by longtime producer Jay Joyce, features tracks co-penned by a number of top songwriters, including Lee Miller, Craig Wiseman, Hayes Carll, Natalie Hemby, Casey Beathard and more.
Listen to the new album’s closing track, “Old Man’s Boots,” which was penned by John Osborne.
Skeletons Track List & Songwriters
- “Lighten Up” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Daniel Tashian and Ian Fitchuk)
- “All Night” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Andrew DeRoberts)
- “All The Good Ones Are” (TJ Osborne, Lee Miller and Craig Wiseman)
- “I’m Not For Everyone” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Luke Dick and Natalie Hemby)
- “Skeletons” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Andrew DeRoberts)
- “Back On The Bottle” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Hayes Carll)
- “High Note” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Casey Beathard and Dustin Christensen)
- “Muskrat Greene” (John Osborne)
- “Dead Man’s Curve” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne, Lee Miller)
- “Make It A Good One” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Stephen Wilson Jr.)
- “Hatin’ Somebody” (John Osborne, TJ Osborne and Casey Beathard)
- “Old Man’s Boots” (John Osborne)
photos by TCD